1) In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and sauté the onion for 2-3 minutes until softened.
2) Add the chestnuts and sauté for 2 minutes.
3) Add the 3αλφα Parboiled rice and sauté in olive oil for 1-2 minutes.
4) Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper and stir.
5) Diglase with wine, wait for the alcohol to evaporate and add the raisins.
6) Add the broth (or water) into the pan with, stir, lower the heat and cover with the lid to cook the rice for about 10-15 minutes.
7) Just before absorbing all the liquids, remove the rice from the fire and keep covered and warm.
8) Serve the rice in a bowl or platter, sprinkling with parsley, pomegranate seeds and pineapples.