1) Heat the olive oil in a saucepan and sauté the 3αλφα Brown Rice for 1-2 minutes.
2) Add water and some salt, lower the heat and put the lid on. Allow the rice to simmer for 10 minutes until it absorbs all the water.
3) While the rice is boiling, prepare the stir-fry sauce by placing all ingredients in a bowl and mixing with a wire or fork. Make sure the corn flour is completely dissolved in the mixture.
4) Heat a saucepan or wok on high heat and pour 1 tbsp. oil (sesame oil or olive oil). Sauté the broccoli, sprinkling with salt, for 2-3 minutes until slightly browned. Transfer it to a plate.
5) In the same pan pour another 1 tsp. oil and sauté the mushrooms, sprinkle with a little salt, for 2-3 minutes until soft and slightly browned. Transfer them to the broccoli dish.
6) In the same pan pour another 2 tbsp. oil and sauté the peppers, beans, peas, garlic and ginger for 4-5 minutes until slightly softened.
7) Return the broccoli and mushrooms with their juices again in the pan and sauté all the ingredients together for 2-3 minutes.
8) Add the whole stir-fry sauce and mix vigorously and continue to cook.
9) Open the lid of the saucepan with the rice, give it a light stir with a fork or spoon and serve immediately in plates or bowls. Top the stir-fry with the sauce and garnish with a few chopped fresh onions and crushed peanuts.