1) Heat the olive oil in a saucepan. Sauté the chicken livers for 3-4 minutes, on all sides. Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
2) Transfer the livers to a plate and pour the onion in the same pan. If necessary, add 1-2 tbsp. olive oil more. Sauté for 2-3 minutes until soft. Add salt and pepper.
3) Add the 3αλφα Wild Rice with Parboiled and sauté for about 1 minute until lightly browned.
4) Add the cinnamon and spices and sauté for 1 minute.
5) Pour the livers back into the pan, stir briefly and diglase with the wine. Allow the alcohol to evaporate.
6) Pour in water and stir.
7) Allow to boil, lower the heat and cover with a lid.
8) Finally, when most of the liquids have been absorbed, add the raisins and pineapples and mix.
9) Remove from the heat when the rice is still juicy and add the butter, stirring gently.
10) Add the parsley, stir and serve hot.