1) Prepare the lamb. Make sure it is completely dry. Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper and then lightly flour, shaking it.
2) Heat the olive oil in a deep pan and sauté the lamb for 4-5 minutes, on all sides until well browned.
3) Transfer it to a plate and pour the onions into the pan. Sauté for 2 minutes until softened. Add salt and pepper .
4) Add the garlic, cinnamon and herbs and sauté for 1 minute until you can smell all the aromas.
5) Return the lamb to the pan, stir for a while and deglaze with the wine.
6) Add the water or broth and as soon as it boils, lower the heat and cover the pot. Allow the food to simmer for about 1 hour.
7) Add the prunes and apricots to the saucepan, stir and simmer for another 30-35 minutes, until the sauce and lamb are tender.
8) Turn off the heat and add in the saucepan the Aegina pistachios.